1 oz Red Raspberry Seed Oil Organic Cold Pressed 100% Pure by Dr.Adorable
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- UPC: 755702873130
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Organic Cold Pressed Red Raspberry Seed Oil Great in soaps, creams, lotions and for massage.
- Keep the skin moist and wrinkle free.
- Prevents skin disorders such as acne and eczema
- It reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Usage Rate: 1-100%
Botanical Name: _Rubus Idaeus _Extraction Method: Cold Pressed Country: USADescription: Red Raspberry Seed oil is another new addition to the list of available essential fatty acid containing oils. It contains 83% essential fatty acids. Raspberry seed oil is emollient, lubricating, conditioning, a lipid barrier providing protection to the skin and provides moisture retention for the skin. This oil has UV absorptive properties in all three ranges beneficial for photoprotection. It contains hight concentrations of mixed tocopherols, tocotrienols and carotenoids.Red Raspberry Seed Oil possesses an exceptionally high proportion of alpha and gamma tocopherols (Vitamin E), vitamin A and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. In a study done on the properties of Red Raspberry Seed Oil, the oil showed absorbance in the UV-B and UV-C ranges suggesting that it may be useful as a broad spectrum UV protectant in skin care formulations (Oomah et al, 2000). Red Raspberry Oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid suggesting pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, thus it may be an effective oil to use in the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.Red Raspberry Seed Oil may be used in lip balm, cream, sun protection, balms and other skin care formulations. Red Raspberry Oil can be added to any formulation to add protection against the sun. Please note, however, that you will not be able to determine the exact SPF of your product without testing and you cannot market SPF products without a license to do so. The usage of Red Raspberry Seed Oil on the skin is not the equivalent of using a properly formulated SPF product. Many factors are involved in how a product works as a sunscreen including absorption rate and viscosity of the formulation.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.