1500 Live Ladybugs – Good Bugs – Ladybugs – Guaranteed Live Delivery!
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Bug Sales
- Item model number: TheFuture
- Includes a Ladybug educational sheet with Release Tips, Release Rates, Ladybug Fun Facts and FAQ’s
- 1500 Live Ladybugs, Live Delivery Guaranteed!!
- Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly and others.
- Ladybugs are good bugs great for kids, birthday parties, school projects!
- Nature’s Good Guys mesh bag of Live adult ladybugs
We Guarantee Live Delivery! Warning Please note if temperatures inyour state are below 30 degrees or above 80 degrees we recommend upgradingyour order to expedited or faster!!!! WARNING – WE DO NOT SHIP FRIDAY – SUNDAYWE ARE CLOSED AND WE DO NOT SHIP ON THESE DAYS TO ENSURE OUR BUGS DON’T SIT INA WAREHOUSE ALL WEEKEND Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a varietyof slow-moving insects including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips,Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly andother slow-moving insects. Ladybugs are a must-have for organic gardening ororganic farming. A ladybug eats insects during both the adult and larvalstages, so you can buy ladybugs as adults and continue to have live ladybugseating through other parts of their life cycle as they reproduce. Adults areshiny, hemispherical beetles, often reddish-orange or yellow, with blackmarkings. Larvae are black, with conspicuous legs and orange spots on theirbacks. The larvae are often compared in appearance to tiny alligators, and aresimilarly aggressive in consuming insects. The larvae move from plant to planton leaves. Larvae pupate on the upper leaf surfaces, plant stems and twigs.Eggs are yellowish-orange ovals, laid on end in clusters of 10 to 50. Shipped:In mesh bags, or natural, unbleached, reusable cotton bags. Store In a regularhousehold refrigerator for one to two weeks max. Release Tips: Release atdusk, after spraying some plants with water, so they can drink. Release nearinfestations in small amounts over a two week period. Release Rates: 1,500ladybugs cover approx.1000 sq. ft., 4,500 ladybugs cover approx. 3,000 sq.ft., 9,000 ladybugs cover approx. 6,000 sq.ft., 1 gallon covers approx. 1 – 5acres.