2-PACK – KENDAMA TOY CO. – The Best Pocket Kendama For All Kinds Of Fun (not full size) – Awesome Colors: Black/Red and Black/Blue Kendama Set – Solid Wood – A Tool To Create Better Hand And Eye Coordination
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.5 x 4.8 inches
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 years and up
- BEST KENDAMA FOR GIFTS: These Kendama’s have been made with the Best Quality of wood and paint available for toys, for longer lasting play. *NOTE: Chipped paint and worn string is normal over time.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT: 1.5 ounces, 412 inches tall (not full size).
- AGES AND WARNING: For All ages 6 and older. Please make sure that Kendama is used with Care! Since the ball is loose on a string, the ball can be dangerous if toy is held too close to body or next to others.
- SMALLER SIZE: A Perfect Challenge for Those Who’ve Mastered the Full-Sized Kendama! The Mini-Kendama has a Lighter Weight Which Creates a Greater Challenge Than the Full-Sized Kendama! Perfect for Honing Your Skills Even More to be Competition Ready!
Kendama is a Japanese wooden toy used since the 1700’s for increasing Hand/Eye Coordination, as well as Reflex and Balance. Kendama is a traditional Japanese toy consisting of a ken (sword) and tama (ball) connected by a string. The ken has three cups and a spike which fits into the hole in the ball. Basic kendama tricks consist of catching the ball in the cups and on the spike, however a huge variety of kendama tricks can be performed by juggling the ball between the cups, balancing it in various positions on the ken, balancing the ken on the ball and juggling the kendama. Kendama bears similarities to the classic cup-and-ball game, and the Hispanic world toy known as boliche or balero. The principle of these toys are the same: catching one object with another, where both are joined by a string. However the modern kendama style takes influences from a diverse range of skills including yo-yo, diabolo, juggling and dance. Wikipedia
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.