3 Pack Chowards Flavor Mix Mints – C Howard’s Old Fashion Mints 3 Pack – Spearmint, Peppermint, and Guava
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 046144993280
- 3 Pack Of C Howard’s Famous Mints – 3 Flavor Mix – Spearmint, Peppermint, and Guava
- High Quality Product – Keeps Breath Fresh Longer Than Other Mints
- Strong Long Lasting Taste – Ideal For After Dinner Or Smoking
- A Tradition Since The 1930s
- 15 Mints In Each Small Pack – 45 Mints Total For The 3 Pack
C. Howard Company Inc. was started by Charles Howard, of New York City in theearly 1930’s. Mr. Howard , in search for a “unique and different flavoredcandy”, concocted a delightful confectionary mint called, “Choward’s Violet”,in a small industrial loft on Broadway.His first retailing experience wasselling “Choward’s Violet” on the street corners in Manhattan, where theproduct’s reputation grew.On the heels of “Choward’s Violet” success, Mr.Howard then introduced to New Yorkers a purple colored gum tablet, and namedit “Choward’s Scented Gum”. In years to come, Charles Howard expanded hiscandy line to include Choward’s Peppermints, Spearmints, and Lemon Mints.Uponthe passing of Mr. Howard, the company carried on under the leadership ofElizabeth Juhase, a long time valued employee.In the 1970’s, Elizabethenlisted the help of her nephews, who to this day operate the company as afamily concern. The company continues to manufacture the original line ofquality products started by Mr. Charles Howard.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.