3 Pack – IcePure Water Filter to Replace Maytag, Amana, Kenmore, Jenn-Air, Whirlpool, Kitchenaid
- Part Number: RFC0500A
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 8.1 x 7.8 inches
- Item model number: RFC0500A
- Size: 0.5 LB
- Color: white
- Material: Multi
- Item Package Quantity: 3
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: June 18, 2015
- Tested against NSF/ANSI 42 for chlorine Reduction
- The Activated Carbon Block Filter inside has NSF 42 APPROVAL. All components NSF-42 certified. Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
- The Carbon Block is made with the latest and technologies and qualifications.
- Removes chlorine, taste and odor. Does not remove beneficial minerals.
- All filters are certified to be free from leaks if properly installed and to function with the latest modifications from the OEM.
- Gold Seal Member of the Water Quality Association. In Business since 2001 and continually growing!
3 Pack Special! The RFC0900A is a compatible replacement for the followingrefrigerator filters: Replaces Maytag: 12589201 4396395 67003591 1258920367003727 12589206 12589208 13040210 67002671 67003526 67006464 6700646767006474 67006633 67006637 UKF8001 UKF9001 UKF8001AXX UKF9001AXX ReplacesSears / Kenmore: 46-9006 469006 9992 9006 46-9992 469992 4609992000 4609006000This RFC0900A is compatible can be used in refrigerator models from Maytag,Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Amana, Jenn-Air, Viking, and more. The OnePurifyRFC0900A filter produces cleaner drinking water and ice for better tastingbeverages free of chlorine taste and odor. Used in refrigerators by Maytag,Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Amana, Jenn-Air, Viking, and others Specifications:MATERIAL: NSF Coconut shell Activated Carbon; MICRON RATE: 0.5 MicronOPERATING TEMP.: 39-125 degrees Fahrenheit MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE: 20-120psiFLOW RATE: 0.9 GPM FILTRATION LIFE: 6 months/400Gal Depends on water qualityand level of contaminants. Benefits of the Filter: Removes chlorine, taste andodor Does not remove beneficial minerals. The Activated Carbon Block Filterinside has NSF42 APPROVAL. The quality of the filter is the same as thebranded filter. All filters are certified to be free from leaks if properlyinstalled and to function with the latest modifications from the OEM. Allcomponents NSF-42 certified. Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.