3M 05777 Hookit 6″ x 1/2″ x 3/4″ Soft Interface Pad
- Brand: 3M
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: 5777
- Manufacturer Part Number: 05777
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Date First Available: October 5, 2009
- Soft foam construction conforms to contours for a finer finish
- Adds support to disc pad for improved abrasive cut and closer edge sanding
- Applies effortlessly between Hookit discs and Hookit back-up pads for quick changeouts
- Reduces vibration from orbital sanding tool for improved results
Size: 1 Designed for 3M Hookit abrasives. Improves abrasive cut and finish. Reducesvibration on dual action random orbital sanders using 3M Hookit disc pads. Foruse with all 3M Hookit disc pads. From the Manufacturer Extra Cushion for Precision Sanding Used between a 3M Hookit Back-Up Pad and a 3M Hookit Abrasive Disc, the 3MHookit Soft Interface Pad maximizes cushion and conformability during the autobody sanding process. The pad features soft yet durable 1/2-inch foamconstruction that allows technicians to maintain consistent abrasive contactwhen following contours and to sand closer to edges without burning through.It also reduces the vibration common when using a dual action orbital sander,increasing the clarity of the finish. The pad contains a pattern of uniquely designed holes which equalize air flow,providing outstanding air distribution across the entire disc. This allowsdust to be pulled through and away from the disc and the sanding surface,improving the work environment and prolonging disc life. About the Hookit Attachment System Hook-and-loop style 3M Hookit Soft Interface Pads work as part of the 3MHookit system, which is ideal for work spaces where adhesive backed discs maybecome contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. They are often used inapplications favoring Hookit discs, which tend to leave finer finishes. Thesoft interface pad conveniently and firmly attaches between a hook-and-loopbackup disc pad and an abrasive disc (sold separately) on a random orbitalsander. It be removed cleanly and easily, and be used again and again. Extra Support for Superior Auto Body Sanding 3M Hookit Soft Interface Pads are another way that 3M adds to the science ofsuccessful automotive aftermarket operations. 3M has carefully developed thesepads to perform during the collision repair sanding process, from improvedairflow across the disc to better conformability to reduced vibration. Alongwith the quick-change attachment system, these pads provide superior supportfor your most effective sanding and professional, precise results.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.