3M Cubitron II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel T27 Quick Change, Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, 13300 RPM, 4-1/2″ Diameter x 1/4″ Thick, 5/8″-11 Arbor, 36+ Grade (Pack of 1)
Style: Quick Change
Size: 4-1/2 inches
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 6.1 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 051115665967
- 3M Cubitron II grain cuts extra fast and cool and is ideal for weld removal in industrial operations
- 3M-engineered triangular shaped grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, providing extra long life for wheel and tool
- Specially formulated for use on almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Quick change attachment enables easy change-outs by hand without tools
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used and must be used with a properly sized wheel guard
Size: 4-1/2 inches | Style: Quick Change 3M(TM) premium Performance Depressed Grinding wheel contains precision shapegrain for fast cut and long life. Specially formulated to be used on stainlessand mild steel. Innovative technology provides long life and fast cutting toincrease productivity and throughput while lowering total abrasive costs. Coolcutting for a higher quality and faster cut. Fast cool cutting technology iseasier on the life of the tool. Max speed: 80 metre per second. From the Manufacturer The 3M Cubitron II Grinding Wheel is constructed of 3M Precision-ShapedCeramic Grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lastingrigid bonded wheel for heavy weld removal and other heavy-duty grindingapplications. This wheel works well on almost all materials and is speciallyformulated for use on stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys. Itsperformance surpasses competitive wheels in both cut and life to deliversignificant gains in productivity. Experience the power of 3M precision-shapedgrain to provide a cool, extra-sharp, quick cut long after other wheels areconsumed. Using Type 27 Grinding Wheels A grinding wheel is a rigid resin-bonded wheel that is approximately 1/4″thick and is useful for removing welds from internal angles. Fiber discs, onthe other hand, typically work best for grinding welds on flat surfaces. Agrinding wheel must be run on a right angle grinder with a wheel guard that isdesigned specifically for the size of wheel used. Type 27 wheels have a depressed center to allow grinding at any angle withoutdamaging the surrounding surface with the attachment. Type 27 wheels with aquick-change attachment have a threaded center hole that enables easy, secureattachment to the tool without the use of a nut. The grinding wheel must havea maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of thegrinder used. Experience the Powerful Performance of 3M Cubitron II 3M Cubitron II products have raised the bar for high-performing abrasives. 3Mprecision-shaped ceramic grain (PSG) outcuts and outlasts conventional ceramicindustrial abrasives and requires less grinding force to achieve superiorperformance. The result is that operators can grind faster and complete moreparts per disc with less muscle-work and fatigue. To create PSG, 3M engineers started with 3M ceramic abrasive grain and usedproprietary technology to form the grains into triangular structures andelectrostatically orient them on the backing to form sharp peaks that maximizecutting potential. These peaks slice cleanly through metal like a knifethrough butter, rather than gouging or plowing as traditional abrasives do,and continuously self-sharpen as the points break off. This generates a super-fast cut and lessens heat build-up due to friction, reducing heat-relatedstress cracks and discoloration. PSG also wears evenly, and because the abrasive itself stays cooler andsharper, Cubitron II products last significantly longer than theirconventional ceramic counterparts, ensuring extended high performance inproduction applications. About 3M Abrasive Systems For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improvingour customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company,from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercialcustomers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Abrasive Systems products,including a complete line of coated abrasives, microfinishing andmicroreplicated abrasives, and hardware accessories, provide the finishingtouch for almost any surface modification application. The 3M brand, acrossthousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.