3M Full Brim Hard Hat H-812V, Black, 4-Point Ratchet Suspension, Vented
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.5 x 6.2 inches ; 11.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 70071669421-each
- Impact resistant, ANSI Type I hard hat wears lightweight and comfortable on the Head
- Comfortable suspension sits lower on Head to reduce pressure points
- Smooth, easy Turning ratchet suspension is easy to adjust
- 4-point ratchet suspension with three position height adjustment allows for customized fit
- Vents allow air Circulation to keep worker cooler and more comfortable Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C
Color: Black | Style: One Size 3M h-800v series full brim vented hard hat with ratchet system is comfortable,tough and lightweight protective headgear that helps protect the head fromsmall falling objects and fixed objects that may be bumped into. Vents builtinto the hard hat release heat buildup and allow air circulation to enhancecomfort of the worker. The cooling effect of air circulation helps reduceperspiration in hot and humid working environments. The 5-point suspensionsystem has unique features that allow for a customized Height and fit thatbest Suits the individual needs of the wearer. An optional 6-point suspensionstrap can be added for additional comfort and fit. The comfortable suspensionsits lower on the head to reduce pressure points and increase security,especially when looking up and bending down. A smooth, easy-turning ratchetsuspension allows for simple adjustments. A 3-level Height adjustment allowsworkers to customize the fit. The perforated, absorbent brow pad providesenhanced comfort besides head protection, full brim hard hats offer extrashielding from the sun, splashes, rain, sleet, and snow for enhanced comfort.Full brim hard hats are often preferred in hot and sunny locations because ofthe extra shading they provide. A hardhat is commonly worn in theseindustries: heavy and light industrial, construction, oil and gas, road work,utilities, Forestry, and mining. This vented hard hat meets requirements ofANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C. The high visibility orange and highvisibility yellow colored hard hats meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 high visibilityperformance requirements. The rigid shell of the 3M hard hat h-800 serieshelps reduce chances of injury by deflecting small falling objects fromstriking the head of the person who wears this protective headgear. The hardhat also helps protect from injuries due to bumping into stationary objectssuch as pipes, rods, shafts, construction timbers, branches, or exposedelectrical conductors.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.