Size: 12 inches
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 13.4 x 5.8 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 4100
- Made for light cleaning with either a rotary or automatic scrubber with minimal dulling of finish
- Fine polishing particles dispersed throughout the pad provide high performance over the pad’s life
- Also used to spray buff and dry buff soft finishes to a high gloss
- The polishing pad is washable and reusable
- For use with low-speed floor machines on many types of floors including wood
Size: 12 inches For buffing very soft finishes or for polishing soft waxes on wood floors.Removes scuffs and black heel marks and enhances floor appearance. Equipment Type: Rotary Machine Speed: Low Speed, 175-600 RPM From the Manufacturer 3M White Super Polish Pad 4100 is used for light cleaning under automaticscrubbers and removes soil and scuff marks with minimal dulling of finish.Uniform distribution of fine cleaning particles throughout the pad’s fibers,not just on the surface, distinguishes it from much of the competition.Durable, conformable polyester fibers provide maximum pad-to-floor contact,and open construction resists loading and clogging. The white polishing pad isavailable in sizes for rotary and automatic floor machines running at lowspeed (175-600 rpm), and used for light daily cleaning, spray buffing, and drybuffing soft finishes. This polishing pad is also used on wood floors. The pad is made of polyester fibers and synthetic adhesives and will not besignificantly affected by water, detergents, and cleaners normally used forfloor maintenance. The reversible pad is approximately 1 inch thick, and comesin sizes for most rotary floor machines and automatic scrubbers. For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improvingour customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company,from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercialcustomers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Building and CommercialServices products–a diverse category including environmental monitors, floormats, fire barriers, and cleaning solutions–help customers maintain clean,safe, and attractive facilities. The 3M brand, across thousands of products,represents consistency, superior quality, and value.