4M Crystal Growing Experiment
Style: Crystal Growing
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 9.5 x 3.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Origin: China
- Item model number: 5557
- Manufacturer recommended age: 10 – 15 years
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium–all in the name of making learning fun.
Style: Crystal Growing Teach children about the beauty and complexity of crystal growth with the 4MCrystal Growing Experiment. This science kit contains all the materials neededto perform seven different crystal growth experiments. A special display caseis included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown. Perfect foryoung science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.