6808-2RS Bearing 40x52x7 Sealed Ball Bearings VXB Brand
- Item Weight: 1.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
This 6808-2RS 40x52x7-millimeter sealed ball bearing has deep groove geometryfor high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads. Its chrome steelconstruction makes it durable and resistant to deformity under heavy loads andit has C0 (normal) radial internal clearance for applications that do notinvolve thermal expansion or atypical precision. The rubber seals on bothsides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out, and it comes pre-lubricated from the manufacturer so that no additional lubrication isrequired. The chrome steel bearing balls provide durability and resistance todeformity under heavy loads, and the steel cage evenly spaces the balls foreven load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations,and noise. This deep-groove sealed ball bearing is suitable for use inelectric motor applications. Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation betweenmoving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads.These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical,spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All rolling bearings are open,shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in thebearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricatedin place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shieldprotects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that maybe introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rollingbearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery toconveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills,ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.