Aboom Tulip Flower Petal Lens Hood Lens Shade for DJI Phantom 4 and Phantom 3 Standard,professional and Advanced
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 1 x 0.4 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- The lens shade is Tulip Flower petal design,Compatible with DJI Phantom4 Phantom 3 Standard,Professional and Advanced
- Function:In photography or videos,the lens shade is a device used on the front end of a lens to block the Sun or other light source(s) to prevent glare and lens flare.Lens hoods may also be used to protect the lens from scratches and the elements without having to put on a lens cover.
- Make your video with richer colors and deeper saturation
- Aboom lens hood designed a “V” logo, allows you to easily identify the installation direction
- Package Included:1X DJI Camera lens shade; 1 X cleaning cloths for lens and screen
Cause of lens flare Flare occurs when stray light strikes the front element of a lens and thenbounces around within the lens. This stray light often comes from very bright light sources, such as the Sun,bright studio lights, or a bright white background. If a light source is in the lens’ angle of view, a lens hood will hardly haveany effect, but the light does not have to cause lens flare. It is sufficient that stray light from a bright light source enters the lens.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.