Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Water Sensor (DSB45-ZWUS)
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 2.1 inches
- Item Weight: 3.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 ounces
- Aeotec by Aeon Labs Water Sensor beings intelligence to a new level, one that is suited to both safety and convenience. Capable of detecting both the presence and absence of water up to as little as 3% each sensor is crafted into the smallest and most subtle of packages.
- Presence of water. Water Sensor is able to detect the accidental presence of water, from small leaks to large floods, making it the perfect emergency accessory for your Z-Wave network.
- Absence of water. Water Sensor can also detect the absence of water, meaning it’s the perfect accessory for managing when water must be present for the likes of fish tanks and water tanks.
- Accurate. Water Sensor is accurate, super accurate. It can detect the presence or absence of as little as 0.03% of an inch of water. That’s less than a millimeter.
- Z-Wave inside. Each Water Sensor is powered by the same technology and intelligence that binds all of Aeotec’s products: Z-Wave.
The Aeon Labs Water Sensor is a battery-powered Z-Wave water sensor with anextremely small form factor. The water sensor will send radio signals up to 6associated Z-Wave devices within its own Z-Wave network when the water probedetects water. Bidirectional mounting plate and push button allows for easyend-user installation. Capable of detecting both the absence and presence ofwater at measurements as small as 0.03% of an inch, the Aeon Labs Water Sensoralso offers low-battery alerts
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.