Amerigap 52 Extra Long Thread Air Gap for Dishwasher and Disposal – Chrome
- Brand Name: Air Gap International
- Model Info: 52
- Item model number: 52
- Part Number: AG200-003
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Date First Available: April 22, 2016
- AmerigapTM 52 unit accepts standard dishwasher inlet hose (5/8 I.D.). Outlet port accepts 7/8 I.D. garbage disposal hose.
- Extra long threads for mounting through thicker countertops.
- All AmerigapTM units are NSF and UPC listed.
Air Gap International air gaps are easy to install, can share the standpipe,as well as provide back flow and back siphonage protection. They provide morethan twice the code required minimum air gap opening. Key Consideration: WaterSoftener air gaps generally are installed near the laundry facilities in thegarage, basement or in the laundry room for convenient access to the housedrainage piping and secondly, there almost never exists a dedicated (unused)standpipe just waiting to be used by the instaler for surmounting their drainline air gap. Thus the critical feature of the air gap is its ability to sharea standpipe with the washing machine drain hose. Properly designed andinstalled, air gaps, like check valves, allow water to flow only in thedesired direction. The key characteristics for an air gap is protection fromback flow and back siphonage. All units are dual listed by NSF and UPC. Duallisting conveys generally this important message: countrywide as well asinternational acceptance.