Brand: Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- 38th addition, all new for 2016.
- Essential for AT hiking and planning.
- Shows distances between shelters, road crossings and features.
- Keyed to maps.
- Compiled since 1983 by Daniel D. Chazin of Teaneck, N.J., a volunteer with the N.Y.-N.J. Trail Conference.
The 38th edition of the Appalachian Trail Data Book is essential for A.T.hiking and planning. It consolidates the basic information from all 11 A.T.guidebooks into a lightweight table of distances between major AppalachianTrail shelters, road crossings, and features–divided according to theguidebook volumes and to account for relocations, new or removed shelters, andother changes. Also keyed to maps.96 pages..Paperback..