Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 1.6Ghz 128GB MJVM2LL/A + AppleCare Bundle
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
Includes extended service agreement – parts and labor – 3 years (from originalpurchase date of the equipment) (MJVM2LL/A+S3141LL/A) 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz Intel HD Graphics 6000 4GB memory 128GB PCIe-based flash storage With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage tothree years from the computer’s purchase date. You can call Apple’s award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questionsanswered. And if you need repair service, Apple also offers convenient serviceoptions around the world. Because Apple designs the computer,the operating system, and many includedapplications, just one phone call can help resolve most issues with your Mac.Whether you are sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go,you can get direct access to Apple’s experts for questions on a wide range ofMac topics, including: Mac troubleshooting, Using the Mac OS X operatingsystem, Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork, connecting to printersand AirPort networks. The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts andlabor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world – perfect whetheryou work at a desk or travel with your Mac.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.