Apricorn Aegis Secure Key 30 GB FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated 256-bit Encryption USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3-30GB)
Size: 30 GB
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Brand Name: Apricorn
- Item model number: ASK3-30GB
- Hardware Platform: mac
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.5 x 0.8 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 3.75 x 0.5 x 0.8 inches
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Date First Available: February 17, 2015
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated
- Military Grade Full-disk 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encryption
- PIN-Activated 7 – 16 digits – Alphanumeric keypad
- Dust and water resistant IP58 Certified
- Software-Free Setup and Operation
- OS and platform independent – compatible with Windows, MAC Linux and embedded systems
- TAA compliant – designed and made in the USA
- Read only mode
Size: 30 GB With software-free operation, cross-platform compatibility, USB 3.0 and highcapacities, Secure Key 3 brings a world of advanced data security to yourfingertips. This USB 3 SSD drive incorporates PIN access with real time256-bit AES XTS hardware encryption providing uncompromising security and easeof use. The Aegis Secure Key’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validation covers 11 areasof cryptographic security including physical security, cryptographic keymanagement and design integrity. Using a rechargeable battery, the AegisSecure Key enables the user to unlock the drive with a 7-16 digit PIN BEFOREconnecting to the USB port on the host system. Since the PIN for the driveisn’t entered through the keyboard on a computer, key logger software isn’table to steal the drives PIN. Secure Key 3 can be configured with independentUser and Admin PINs, making it ideal for corporate and government deployment.If the User forgets their PIN, the Admin can then clear the forgotten User PINand set up a new User Pin. The internal drive components are protected by asuper tough epoxy compound. This barrier prevents a potential hacker fromaccessing the encryption circuitry and launching a variety of potentialattacks. Aegis Secure Key further protects the data with a programmable “BruteForce Hack Defense Mechanism” which deletes the encryption key and destroysthe data if the incorrect PIN is entered consecutive times. The Aegis SecureKey automatically locks once you unplug the drive from your computer’s USBport or when power to USB port is turned off so it can never accidently beleft unlocked. Secure Key 3 has several new innovative features not seen on adrive like this before including read only mode, optional self-destruct PIN,unattended auto lock, and a drive reset feature that clears all PIN’s anddestroys the data. Secure Key 3.0 also has a Lock Override Mode for booting anOS or passing through a virtual machine.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.