Aqua-Pure AP430SS Hot Water System Protector
- Part Number: AP430-10
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 13 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: AP430SS
- Size: 3/4″ NPT
- Color: White
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- National Stock Number: 5130-01-073-0811
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Date First Available: November 9, 2004
- Binds calcium and magnesium hardness minerals, preventing them from precipitating out of solution and building up on metallic surfaces
- Contains siliphos, a 100% Pure FOOD Grade scale inhibitor approved by usda
- Stainless Steel head
- Flow rate 6 gallons per minute
- Max operating Temp. 100F
- Max operating Temp 100F
Aquapure by cuno hot water system protector to reduce scale build up in pipesand extend life of water heater. Installs on cold water side of hot watersystem to inhibit scaling and corrosion. Whole house scale inhibition watertreatment system. Ap430-10 features: -product type: whole house -filtercomponent: filtration system -filter change indicator: no. Dimensions:-overall HEIGHT – top to bottom:13 -overall WIDTH – side to side:2 -overalldepth – front to back:2 -overall product WEIGHT:2.25 . From the Manufacturer Aquapure by Cuno hot water system protector to reduce scale build up in pipesand extend life of water heater. Installs on cold water side of hot watersystem to inhibit scaling and corrosion.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.