Aqua-Pure AP717 Drinking Water System Filter FOR IN-LINE FRIDGES AND COFFEE MACHINES Compatible by Coral Filter 2 PACK
- Brand Name: CORAL FILTER
- Model Info: AP717
- Origin: Made in USA or Imported
- Item model number: AP717
- Part Number: AP717
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Date First Available: April 15, 2016
- GE AND ALL FRIDGES AND COFFEE MACHINES.Reduces sediment, lead, cysts, and turbidity in your water and ice
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor in ice and water
- Attaches directly to water line,1/4-inch tube push-in fitting
- In-line design provides fast and easy installation
- Chlorine reduction up to 1,500 gallons
AQUA-PURE AP717 CUMO Compatible Water Filter This Filter will ensure you drink the cleanest tasting water for up to sixmonths. Following a quick and easy installation, This Compatible filter goesto work reducing contaminants that plague your drinking water experience.Reduces up to 99% of lead, cysts, mercury, chlorine and more from up to 1500gallons of drinking water. Replacement for the Following UPC Fits the Following Model Numbers AP717 CFS717 AP-717 CFS-717 5560201 5551312 5551313 55602-01 55513-12 55513-133M Part Number: 70020007509 Alternate UPC: 016145073724 and 016145717017 Foruse in the Bunn Easy Clear in-line ED-17-TL HOW TO INSTALL For use on 1/4″ copper or plastic tubing. 1. Turn off your refrigerator’swater source. 2. Locate an easily accessible section of tubing. Shut-off valve(not included) must be on inlet side of filter. Flow 3. Cut and remove a 6″(15.24 cm) section of tubing making sure ends are cut square. 4. Apply one ortwo turns of PTFE tape to thread of push-in fitting. Thread fittings into portof filter body. Tighten fittings snugly, but do not overtighten. 5. Connectthe inlet port of the filter to incoming water line as Filter Inlet shown inquick connect guide. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.