Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
- Brand Name: Arctic Silver 5
- Item model number: Atn90
- Hardware Platform: Pc
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Item Weight: 0.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.8 x 2.2 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 3.23 x 2.83 x 2.24 inches
- Color: silver
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Date First Available: May 5, 2005
- Thermal paste forms a continuous, conductive layer between a processor and its head sink, improving cooling performance and keeping your important chips from overheating
- Arctic Silver 5 is made of 99.9% pure silver and is not electrically conductive
- Arctic Silver 5 was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity
- High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound
Arctic Silver 5 premium thermal compound with 99.9% pure micronized silver isspecifically designed to maximize the thermal conductivity between today’shigh-powered processors and high-performance cooling assemblies. Arctic Silver5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of near-pure silver particles to maximizeparticle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer. It can reduce CPU coretemperatures by up to 50F over standard silicone thermal pastes. Controlledtriple phase viscosity allows Arctic Silver 5 to fill over time microscopicvalleys and gaps in CPU and heatsink surfaces. One 3.5g tube can cover up to25 CPU cores.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.