Arducam 5 Megapixels 1080p Sensor OV5647 Mini Camera Video Module for Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+, Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 0.2 x 0.1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Item model number: B0033
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3
- 5MPixel sensor with Omnivision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus lens
- Integral IR filter
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
In order to meet the increasing need of Raspberry Pi compatible cameramodules. The Arducam team now released another add-on mini camera module forRaspberry Pi series boards which is fully compatible with official one. The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 24mm, which makes it perfect formobile or other applications where size and image quality are important. Itconnects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable. The camera isconnected to the BCM2835/BCM2836 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, a higherbandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor.This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to thePi. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixedfocus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90video. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on theboard upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, whichwas designed especially for interfacing to cameras. Features: Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity Max frame rate: 30fps 15 cm flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector Application: Cellular phones,PDAs,Toys Other battery-powered products Can be used in all Raspberry Pi platforms Package including: 1pcs 5MP Mini Camera OV5647 Sensor 1080p 720p video for Raspberry Pi officialBoard 1pcs 15cm 15pin FPC cable NOTE:Raspberry Pi Type B Development Board is not included
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.