Armor Venue: Medieval Arming Sword – AH3372 Deepeeka Blade
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- FREE Two Day Shipping on this Item for Fast Delivery! Select 2 Day Air Shipping at Checkout
- Great for LARP (live action role playing), kids, cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- Made by Deepeeka. All Swords, Daggers, Knives, etc.. are made from the finest materials with an attention to providing intricate details in each piece
- Swords and Blades are top-quality and guaranteed to last over time.
- Provides exactly what you need to complete that perfect look
This sword features a brass and polished wooden hilt. Blade is tempered andmade out of 18-gauge EN45 spring steel. This high quality constructed sword byDeepeeka is usable for reenactments or a collectors piece. The arming swordwas the standard military sword of the medieval knight. The term came into useto differentiate the standard single handed sword from other recentlydeveloped types such as the war sword and great sword. Typically used with ashield or buckler, however there are many texts and pictures depictingeffective arming sword combat without the benefit of a shield. According toMedieval texts, in the absence of a shield the empty (normally left) handcould be used for grabbing or grappling opponents. The arming sword wasoverall a light, versatile weapon capable of both cut and thrust combat, andnormally boasted excellent balance. After the longsword came to predominate,the arming sword was retained as a common sidearm but came to be referred toas a shortsword. Later evolving into the cut & thrust swords of theRenaissance. The arming sword (also sometimes called a knight’s or knightlysword) is a type of European sword with a straight double edged blade ofaround 27 to 32 inches. In common use from the 11th to 16th centuries.Specifications: Blade Length : 31″ Blade Width. (Widest): 1.8″ Overall Length: 38″
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.