Aysmart Santoku Knife 7 Inch , Cleaver, vegetable knife , Stainless Steel Professional Chef’s Knife , Santoku Knives Scalloped Edge Prevents Food From Sticking
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 3.8 x 1.1 inches
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Aysmart
- 7-inch Santoku knife for chopping, slicing, and dicing
- Hand ground blade constructed from high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Full tang design for increased durability and balance
- Ergonomically contoured, comfort-grip handle
- Wash by hand; lifetime warranty; steel made in Germany
7-inch Santoku Hollow Ground Knife Constructed from one piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant, German steel, thisknife is individually balanced increasing the comfort, efficiency, andstrength. The blade has been hand ground to achieve maximum sharpness anddesigned with kulles, indentions along the blade edge that are specific to thesantoku knife. These reduce the friction and prevent food from clinging to theblade. The ergonomically contoured comfort-grip handle is designed to fit allhands. Aysmart offers a lifetime warranty, recommends washing all knives byhand, and suggests always storing cutlery sets in the appropriate storagelocation
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.