Banjo HB200-150 Polypropylene Hose Fitting, Adapter, 2″ NPT Male x 1-1/2″ Barbed
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
This Banjo HB200-150 barbed hose adapter is made of glass-reinforcedpolypropylene and has a 1-1/2″ barbed connection on one end and a 2″ male NPTthreaded connection on the other to connect a tube or a hose to a female NPTthreaded connection. This schedule 80 adapter is made of glass-reinforcedpolypropylene for rigidity, lightweight, dimensional stability, and resistanceto high impact, heat, corrosion, and most chemicals. The barbed connectioncreates a tight seal on a tube or hose, and the male National Pipe Taper (NPT)threaded end connects with a female NPT threaded connection. The integral2-1/2″ hex nut provides a gripping surface for a wrench when tightening thefitting. The maximum working pressure for this fitting is 150 pounds persquare inch (psi) at 70 degrees F. This barbed hose adapter is suitable foruse in agricultural and industrial systems for liquid flow applications. Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate theflow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel,galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, andwear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded,barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based oninternationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systemssuch as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraftcontrols, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining,road construction, firefighting, and aviation. Banjo manufactures valves, couplings, pumps, pipe and hose fittings, and otherfluid handling products for industrial applications. The company, founded in1995, is headquartered in Crawfordsville, IN.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.