Beer Since 1862 Tin Sign
Color: Tin Sign
Size: Inquiries – by email
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 16 inches
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Manufacturer: KegWorks
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: 1328
- Beer! Helping Ugly People Have Sex Since 1862 tin sign.
- Ready for hanging with pre-drilled holes in the corners.
- These signs are often replicas of vintage restaurant signs of the 40’s and 50’s.
- Dimensions: 12 1/2″W x 16″H
- Makes a great gift.
Color: Tin Sign | Size: Inquiries – by email Ah, beer! Is there anything it can’t do? Well, according to this funny beersign, that seems highly unlikely! This sign is made from durable tin andfeatures a pre-drilled hole in each corner for easy hanging. It’s rusticdesign is meant to give your home bar or man cave a touch of nostalgic whimsywith a heaping helping of modern humor! Bare walls are the enemy of fun. Hangthis novelty beer sign in your space and ensure that everyone knows your senseof humor is refreshingly robust! In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made oftin. Pre-drilled holes in the corners. Made in the USA. Specs: Dimensions: 121/2″W x 16″H. .
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.