Beta Replacement Filter for Whirlpool 4396841 / 4396710 (1)
Item Package Quantity: 1
Brand: water filter
- Part Number: EDR3RXD1 ; 4396710 ; 4396841
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 3 x 3 inches
- Item model number: B123
- Color: Blue
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces
- Date First Available: August 25, 2016
- Super Long Life Premium Quality Filters – Good for 6 Months or 750 Gallons. As good as the name brand.
- Activated Carbon Block Removes chlorine, taste and odor; does not remove beneficial minerals; Reduces sediment, dirt and rust Reduces lead, mercury, cysts and turbidity
- PERFECT REPLACEMENT for your OEM filter that is guaranteed to fit the listed model numbers below
- Used in side-by-side refrigerators; Filter compartment is in the bottom left corner of the refrigerator
Item Package Quantity: 1 Replaces Model Number’s 4396841/4396710 Used in side-by-side refrigerators Filter compartment is in the bottom left corner of the refrigerator Replace filter every 6 months or 750 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction Replaces model number’s 4396841 & 4396710 Compatible Models: KENMORE—46-9020 ; 46-9020P ; 4609020000 ; 469020 ; 469020P PUR—W10121145 ; W10121146 ; W10177635 ; W10186667 ; W10193691 ; W10193691T ; WHIRLPOOL—4396710 ; 4396710B ; 4396710P ; 4396710T ; 4396711B ; 4396841 ; 4396841B ; 4396841P ; 4396841T ; 4396842B ; 4396842 NOTE: REMEMBER TO RESET THE SYSTEM AFTER CHANGING THE FILTER. Installation and troubleshooting tips: Cause 1 Clogged or Freezing Defrost Drain: If the defrost drain is frozen, the water will overflow the drain trough and drip down to the bottom of the compartment. Check the defrost drain to determine if it is clogged or frozen. If the defrost drain is frozen, thaw the ice. In addition, flush the drain with hot water to ensure that it is clear of debris. Cause 2 Water Inlet Valve: The water inlet valve opens to supply water to the dispenser and ice maker. If the water inlet valve is cracked or has a loose fitting, water will leak from the valve. Inspect the water inlet valve for cracks, and make sure that it is tightly secured to the water supply line. Cause 3 Water Filter Housing: Inspect the water filter housing for cracks. Replace if cracks are found. Cause 4 Water Filter: The water filter might be not fitted properly on the filter housing. If the water filter is not fitted properly, water may leak from the filter. Remove and reinstall the filter to ensure that it is fitted properly.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.