Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 16 x 13 inches
- Item Weight: 26 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 18 pounds
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Origin: USA
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 800ESXL
- 15 Bar Italian Pump
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- The Triple Prime Pump releases 3 bursts of hot water to moisten the ground coffee resulting in greater build-up to extract the fullest flavor
- Thermoblock Heating System
- 75 Fl.oz (2.2L) removable front-fill water tank
- Espresso machine with ThermoBlock heating system and 15-bar Triple Prime pump
- Durable stainless-steel housing; selector dial for espresso, steam, or hot water
- 4-1/2-inch cup clearance; swivel steam wand with frother; 75-ounce removable water tank
- Filters, tamping tool, cleaning tool, and stainless-steel frothing pitcher included
- Measures 12 by 10 by 12-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty
The Breville 800ESXL Die Cast Designed Espresso Machine is incrediblybeautiful, as well, as functional! It has a thermo block heating system, 15bar Italian made pump, dual wall crema system, a pre-brew function and anauto-purge function (anti burn) just to name a few. This espresso machine willlook gorgeous on your countertop in your kitchen. It’s a functional showpiece.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.