Bulova Women’s 96T14 Crystal Watch
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Item model number: 96T14
- Made in USA or Imported
- Mineral crystal
- Stainless-steel case; mother-of-pearl dial
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
This Bulova dress watch is a dazzling accent in gleaming stainless steel andgenuine Swarovski crystals. The perfectly round polished steel case showcasesa shimmering mother-of-pearl dial with petite Dauphine hands, a slenderseconds hand, and silvertone dot markers. Sparkling round-cut crystalssurround the dial and continue along the center link of the graceful steelbracelet, which features rounded and brightly polished outer links and asimple jewelry clasp. This Bulova watch offers precise Japanese quartzmovement and is rated water resistant to 30 meters. In 1875, a young Czechimmigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendaryAmerican watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and hisexpertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what wasthen one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: thewristwatch. Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. Thecompany grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads weredeclaring, “America runs on Bulova time.” In the 1950s, continuing its legacyof innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and thefirst breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutrontiming mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulovatimer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulovatimepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also servedas official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams. Today, Bulova maintains itstradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diversecollection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.