Bunn 1000 Paper Regular Coffee Filter for 12-Cup Commercial Brewers (2 Cases of 1,000)
- Part Number: 1000
- Item Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 8.6 x 6.7 inches
- Item model number: 1000
- Color: White
- Item Package Quantity: 2
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Date First Available: November 6, 2015
- Save when you buy the 2-Pack!
- Made from heavyweight, high-grade paper to provide an even flow of coffee through the filter and pre
- Filter has tall sides to prevent coffee grounds from overflowing while brewing
- Filter measures 9-3/4″ in diameter at its widest part and 4-1/4″ in diameter at the base of the filt
- Processed with an elemental chlorine-free bleaching method to ensure there is no detectable level of
The Bunn 1000 paper regular coffee filter for 12-cup commercial brewers ismade from heavyweight paper to provide an even flow of coffee through thefilter and preserve taste, and has tall sides to prevent coffee grounds fromoverflowing into the pot while brewing. The filter can be used with 12-cup-capacity commercial brewers. It is made from paper that has been processedusing an elemental chlorine-free (ECF) bleaching method to ensure that thereis no detectable level of dioxin. The widest part of the filter measures9-3/4″ in diameter, and the base of the filter measures 4-1/4″ in diameter.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.