Butterfly TR35 Premium Rollaway 19 Table Tennis Table
- Product Dimensions: 60 x 54 x 8 inches ; 220 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 220 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: TR35
- Space-saving, institutional grade fold-and-roll table tennis table
- 3/4-inch wood table top, 1-1/2-inch steel railing rim, and 1-1/2-inch steel legs, welded chassis
- Folds up to 67.5 inches high, 24 inches wide
- Easy fold-and-roll system with 3-inch ball bearing casters
- Backed by a three-year warranty
Butterfly Premium Rollaway Table Tennis Table The Butterfly TR35 Premium Rollaway Table Tennis Table is well suited forschools, recreation centers, and sports clubs where durability and storagespace are a prime concern. Each table half folds up separately and can berolled to fit snugly into the other half during storage.It saves space whenmultiple tables are stored together due to their ability to overlap eachother. This table features a 3/4-inch wood table top, 1-1/2-inch steel railingrim, and 1-1/2-inch steel legs. The German crafted steel frame and lovely woodfinish combine for years of satisfaction. The legs are indented from the endand sides of table for unhindered footwork. It also offers large, sturdywheels (5-inch ball bearing casters) for easy movement. It folds up to 67.5inches high, 24 inches wide. About Butterfly Hikosuke Tamasu founded TamasuCo., Ltd. in the small town of Yanai City, Japan in 1950. This was thebeginning of a company career which is almost unique in table tennis. Arenowned international for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream of a lifetimewhen he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could hardly imaginethat he would make Butterfly the leading brand worldwide. Creativity,durability, and a profound technical knowledge meant success. 0ver and overagain he looked for new possibilities in order to optimize techniques byinnovative playing material. Tamasu realized that each player is different andhas strengths and weaknesses. By offering individual playing material Tamasuwanted to help players right from the beginning to emphasize theirindividuality. Since 1983 Butterfly has its own training and research centerin Tokyo. Highly qualified scientists co-operate with world class players andcoaches for the development of rubber and blade technology. Butterfly’srubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World andEuropean Championships.