Casio Men’s AW80D-7A Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Item model number: AW80D-7AV
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Silver-tone watch with black resin accents, light-up case, and chronograph functionality
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.Quartz movement
A great choice for globetrotters, this stylish Casio analog-digital stainlesssteel watch for men combines the timeless look of an analog watch with thefunctionality of a digital watch. The round watch case has a raised bezel thatframes the silvery blue dial, which includes a full Arabic numeral display andluminous dagger-style hands. A digital window sits above 6 o’clock displaystime from a second time zone, thanks to the integrated world time functionwith 29 time zones (30 cities). You can also store short notes on the 30-pagedatabank (with 8 letters and 6 numerals per page). The watch includes astopwatch that can time events down to 1/100 of a second, and features a24-hour capacity, split time, and 1st-2nd place times, as well as a countdowntimer with a 24-hour capacity. Other timekeeping features include four dailyalarms (with one snooze alarm), hourly time signal (which can be turned off),and 12/24-hour formats. This watch also offers a 30-second accuracy permonth, Afterglow backlighting, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year2039), and water resistance to 165 feet (50 M) — offering protection fromaccidental splashes as well suitable for swimming, snorkeling, and lightrecreational diving. It has a battery life of up to 10 years. CasioWith thelaunch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatchmarket at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digitaltechnology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed forpocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could developtimepieces that would lead the market.Today, Casio is focusing its efforts onsolar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminatesthe nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users neverhave to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watchesthat sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio isalways moving time forward.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.