Casio Men’s PRG-270B-1CR PRO TREK Aviator Black Watch
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.3 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Item model number: PRG-270B-1CR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Aviator-inspired watch with solar power featuring altimeter, digital compass, and barometer
- 55 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window and quartz movement with digital display
- Features LED backlight, world time, and five daily alarms
- Nylon band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Casios Triple Sensor Version 3, advanced original technology that makes itpossible to pack sensors that are 95% smaller than those of previous modelsinto a compact PRO TREK. Despite their smaller size, the sensors in thesemodels deliver higher reading accuracy and improved energy efficiency. TheseTriple Sensor models deliver altitude, barometric pressure, and directionreadings that are more accurate than previous models, and a BarometricPressure Tendency Alarm alerts the wearer to sudden changes in air pressure.Design features include a CORDURA nylon fabric band for the ultimate in goodfit and durability, and a case designed for outdoor gear performance. Largeside buttons and one-press access to digital compass, barometric pressure andaltitude, and temperature readings keep important information at yourfingertips. Other features include Tough Solar, 100-meter water resistance,sunrise/sunset data and more. Everything about these models is designed andengineered to make them essential pieces of outdoor gear. CORDURA is aregistered trademark of INVISTA. CORDURA fabrics are woven from fiberscharacterized by extraordinary strength and durability. They are frequentlyused in outdoor gear and luggage, items that require particularly high levelsof durability. CasioWith the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casioentered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had justdiscovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronictechnology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this fieldconfident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.Today,Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: thebuilt-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomictimekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casiolaunched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone toautomatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward. See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.