Casio Men’s PRW-6000Y-1ACR Pro Trek Black Analog-Digital Sport Watch
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Item model number: PRW-6000Y-1ACR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Black sport watch featuring multi-function dial with analog and digital displays and day/month/date window
- Features triple sensor altimeter, barometer, thermometer, compass, world time (29 cities), LED light, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, power-saving function, and 12/24-hour formats
- 58-mm resin case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch.Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shockis the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer’s dream of “creatinga watch that never breaks.” Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, thedesign teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar waterresistance and a 10-year battery life.Introducing the newest addition to thePROTREK lineup featuring an analog-digital display and Version 3 Triple Sensortechnology. In addition to its fast & precise sensors for taking bearing,altitude, and barometric pressure readings, its also capable of alerting thewearer to significant changes in barometric pressure by an alarm and a uniqueindicator on the digital display.All this multi-functionality is packed into aslim profile 12.8 mm case. The PRW6000Y also has a carbon insert band foroutstanding durability and long life. PRW6000Y-1 is analog-digital watch withblack band with white/green accents on the faceMulti-Band 6 AtomicTimekeepingTough Solar PowerVersion 3 Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer,Thermometer and Compass)1/100th Second StopwatchBand Type: Carbon InsertColor:BlackDial Code: Ana-digiSmart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock CasioWiththe launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatchmarket at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digitaltechnology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed forpocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could developtimepieces that would lead the market.Today, Casio is focusing its efforts onsolar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminatesthe nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users neverhave to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watchesthat sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio isalways moving time forward. See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.