Casio Women’s BA-111-3ACR Baby-G Analog-Digital Display Quartz Green Watch
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Origin: USA
- Item model number: BA-111-3ACR
- Batteries: 2 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Shock Resistant, LED Backlight, World Time, 29 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm), Hourly Time Signal, 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown Timer, Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Formats, Button Operation Tone on/off
- Battery: SR726SW x 2, Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch.Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shockis the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer’s dream of “creatinga watch that never breaks.” Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, thedesign teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar waterresistance and a 10-year battery life.This new street fashion neon color isthe latest addition to the popular BA110 Series. The dial of this model isbasic black, accented with orange to match the band and case color. Layeredconstruction creates a multi-dimensional design that is accented by the use ofvarious types of materials. The sizes of these watches are designed to fit thefeminine wrist, while maintaining plenty of eye-catching appeal.ShockResistant100M Water ResistantLED Light1/100th Second Stopwatch CasioWith thelaunch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatchmarket at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digitaltechnology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed forpocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could developtimepieces that would lead the market.Today, Casio is focusing its efforts onsolar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminatesthe nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users neverhave to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watchesthat sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio isalways moving time forward. See all
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.