Chat Link, Party Chat Adapter for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Brand Name: Elgato / ienza
- Item model number: 30025010
- Hardware Platform: Xbox 360
- Operating System: Xbox 360
- Item Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 79.1 x 79.1 x 0.1 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 79.13 x 79.13 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: October 31, 2015
- Easily record Party Chat using your Game Capture HD, HD60 or HD60 Pro.
- One single cable guarantees a simple and quick setup.
- Long length means you can still sit back and relax while recording and streaming.
- Plugs directly into your PS4 or Xbox One controller.
- High quality cabling ensures no sound quality is lost.
To make recording party chat as easy as possible, Chat Link features 1 female and 2 male jacks. To start, plug your headset into the female jack. Then, take the short male jack and plug it directly into your PS4 controller or into the Xbox One chat adapter connected to your controller. If you are using Game Capture HD60, take the long male jack and plug it into the Analog In port of your HD60. Once everything is connected, open up your Game Capture HD software settings and change the audio input to Analog Audio. If you are using Game Capture HD60 Pro, take the long male jack and plug it into the Line In port of your PC Motherboard (This is usually blue in color). Once everything is connected, open up your Game Capture HD software settings and change the audio input to Line In Audio. If you are using Game Capture HD, you will need an additional 3.5mm to RCA-Y adapter so that you can plug into the Component breakout cable allowing you to then connect to the A/V In port on the HD. Then in the same way as the HD60, open up your Game Capture HD software settings and change the audio input to Analog Audio. 4-pole 3.5mm (TRRS) Headsets The most common headset, equipped with a 4-pole 3.5mm jack, is natively compatible with the Elgato Gaming Chat Link. This includes but is not limited to: Astro A40 Astro A30 Turtle Beach P12 Turtle Beach X07 Apple iBuds Stereo PC headsets with 2 3.5mm Jacks PC headsets with 2 3.5mm jacks, one for headphone, one for mic, are compatible with the Elgato Gaming Chat Linkcable when paired with a PC to 4-pole adapter. This includes but is not limited to: SteelSeries Siberia V2 SteelSeries 5hv2 Sennheiser PC360 Sennheiser PC350 Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Turtle Beach X12 Non-Compatible Headsets USB headsets are not compatible with the Elgato Gaming Chat Link. Wireless headsets are not compatible with the Elgato Gaming Chat Link. However, certain wireless headsets can include a mobile cable which equips it with the 4-pole 3.5mm jack, where it can act as a wired headset as well. One headset that does this is the Sony Playstation Wireless Gold headset. A headset like this is compatible when using said cable that’s included.