Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits
- Audio CD (September 5, 1985)
- Original Release Date: January 1976
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Single
- Label: Fantasy / Universal Music Group
Editorial Reviews One of the most essential collections a rock fan can own their biggest hits onone double-length disc. Proud Mary; Who’ll Stop the Rain; Travelin’ Band;Fortunate Son; Lodi; Down on the Corner; Susie Q; Bad Moon Risin’, and more. Few bands of the 1960s retained as much a sense of the roots of rock and rollas did Creedence Clearwater Revival. Their music is rife with country,rockabilly, and R&B; influences, a combination that produced several hitsingles–most of which are present on this collection. These include “I HeardIt through the Grapevine,” “Lodi,” “Up Around the B ,” “Who’ll Stop the Rain,”and of course “Bad Moon Rising.” This is an excellent greatest-hitscollection, and a perfect introduction to the music of a band that has beenenduringly influential. _–Genevieve Williams_
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.