Citric Acid, 1lb, USA Made, Organic Approved, USP Grade for Food
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Halechem citric acid is 100% Pure with no fillers or anti-caking agents. It isapproved for organic foods. The pouches include a tear-off tab and re-sealablezipper for your convenience. Water Softening with Citric Acid Citric acid’s properties as a weak organic acid make it a powerful watersoftener. It works by breaking down the trace amounts of metal found in water,making it an ideal all-natural choice for treating hard water. Household Cleaner Made with Citric Acid Many all-natural household cleaners, such as kitchen and bathroom sprays,contain a small percentage of citric acid to help clean hard water stains andkitchen messes. The citrusy smell of the acid is pleasant, so it works well asboth a cleaner and a deodorizer. A common household use of lemon juice is touse it to clean hard water and mineral deposits from shower doors, sinks andtoilets. Bath Bombs Using Citric Acid You can make your own bath bombs-fizzy, effervescent bath soap/salt-by usingcitric acid. The citric acid is completely safe to use in the bathtub. The”Alka Seltzer-like” fizzy effect is caused by the citric acid reacting withthe water and other ingredients of the bomb, such as baking soda, witch hazeland fragrances. Carpet Cleaning with Citric Acid Applying a 10 percent pharmaceutical-grade citric acid to discolored carpetingcan help to remove stains, according to the CarpetBuyersHandbook. In fact,many carpet cleaning companies use this very solution for cleaning carpets inhomes and businessees. Citric Acid as a Food Additive Citric acid can be found in many different processed foods and soft drinks. Itis an effective organic preservative that can be found on food/drink labels as”E330.” Citric acid also has a pleasant citrus flavor that works well in softdrinks.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.