Cold Steel Rubber Training Military Classic
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 92R14R1
- Blade Length: 6 3/4″
- Handle: 4 3/4″ Long
- Overall Length: 11 1/2″
- Material: Santoprene
- Rubber Training Military Classic
- Innovative cutlery company Cold Steel’s most popular knives, including this Military Classic, are now available in safe, rubberized trainer editions
- Ideal for solo practice, training, and demonstrations
- Made of durable Santoprene
- 6.75-inch blade length, 11.5-inch overall length, and 3.2-ounce weight
- Includes limited manufacturer’s warranty; details included with purchase
Now you can practice with some of our most popular knife designs, in relativesafety, with our new rubber training knives. We have rubber training versionsof our Peace Keeper I, the R1 Military Classic, Recon Tanto, and the BlackBear Classic. Each has been carefully fashioned to look as realistic aspossible so they can be effectively used in solo practice, training drills,disarm drills, and demonstrations and any other activity where you want areasonably close approximation of realism but not the extreme danger and riskassociated with an actual knife. The Santoprene rubber blades are soft enoughto prevent the likelihood of most bodily injury. They do however, have a levelof firmness that might cause injury to the face or the eyes, so it isrecommended that appropriate eye protection or a fencing mask is utilized atall times when using a Cold Steel rubber training knife. Many of innovative cutlery company Cold Steel’s most popular knives, includingthis Military Classic, are now available in safe, rubberized trainer editions.Carefully fashioned to look as realistic as possible during solo practice,training drills, and demonstrations, these plastic knives are made of durableSantoprene material that will hold up to years of heavy use. Specifications Made of durable Santoprene 6.75-inch blade length 11.5-inch overall length 3.2-ounce weight Warranty All Cold Steel products are warranted against defects in materials andworkmanship. Details are included with your purchase. About Cold Steel Cold Steel, Incorporated was founded in 1980, with the goal of making thestrongest, sharpest cutlery in the world for knife enthusiasts. Over the lastthree-plus decades, the company has been at the forefront of many designinnovations that have helped innovate the knife industry, includingintroduction of checked Kraton handles, and the tanto point blade styles whichhave become industry hallmarks of quality and sophistication.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.