Colder PLC22004 Acetal Tube Fitting, Insert, Straight Thru, In-Line, 1/4″ Insert x 1/4″Barb
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces
- Insert coupler for connecting two pipes in a straight run
- Coupler on one end and barbed construction on the other end for connecting two pipes or tubes with different ends
- Made of acetal copolymer plastic for low moisture absorption and high tensile and flexural strength
- Working pressure of up to 120 psi
- Operating temperature ranges from -40 to 180 degrees F
Size: 1/4″ Insert x 1/4″Barb This Colder straight thru insert fitting is made of acetal copolymer and hasinsert and barbed connectors. This insert coupler fitting connects two pipesgoing in the same direction to extend a straight run. It has a coupler on oneend and barbed construction on the other for connecting two pipes or tubeswith different ends. The fitting is made of acetal copolymer plastic, whichhas low moisture absorption, high tensile and flexural strength, and is hardand fatigue resistant. The working pressure for this fitting is up to 120pounds per square inch (psi), and its operating temperature ranges from -40 to180 degrees F. Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controllingflow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Push-to-connect compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and areuseful in installations where a heat source, such as a soldering torch, isprohibited. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as thiswill affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings areavailable threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules(pipe wall thickness). Colder Products Company manufactures quick-connect couplings, fittings, andconnectors for plastic tubing. The company, founded in 1978, is headquarteredin St. Paul, MN.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.