Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 9.4 x 16.5 inches ; 6.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 2000004448
- 100% Polyester with fill 100% Cotton
- For temperatures 30 F to 50 F
- Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.; Dimensions: 33 x 75 in
- Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag
- The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags
- Thermolock System reduces heat loss through the zippers
Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 30? F outside in the Coleman Green ValleyCool Weather Sleeping Bag. The specially-designed, patented zipper systemplows through the fabric to avoid snags, even around the bottom corner. TheThermolock System reduces heat loss though the zipper, and FiberlockConstruction prevents insulation from shifting-extending the life of yoursleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control Systemkeeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the stuff sack makes packing andstoring a cinch. The sleeping bag is machine washable. Ideal for cool weather camping where the temperature range is between 30 and50 degrees Fahrenheit, the Coleman Green Valley sleeping bag is durablyconstructed of a polyester cover with soft, cozy cotton-flannel lining. Threepounds of ColeTherm insulation keep you comfortable throughout the night, andthe bag measures 33-by-75 inches (W x D), fitting most campers up to fivefeet, 11 inches tall. QuickCord storage means fast, tie-free closure of thesleeping bag when it’s time to strike camp. The Green Valley sleeping bag includes Coleman’s ComfortSmart technology,meaning it’s full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as: _ZipPlow_: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper _Roll Control_: Locks bag in place for easier rolling _FiberLock_: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability _ThermoLock_: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer _Certified Temperature Rating_: Independently tested for temperature accuracy _Zipper Glide Tailoring_: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner _Comfort Cuff_: Surrounds your face with softness The Coleman Limited Warranty Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to producehigh-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. AllColeman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship,and the Green Valley sleeping bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer’swarranty. About Coleman Outdoor Products More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman hadan idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later,Coleman’s current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that makespending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep foodand drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflateduring the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights,powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, andmore.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.