Connecticut Electric CESMPSC55GRHR 50-Amp RV PNL with 20-Amp GFCI Receptacle
- Brand: Connecticut Electric
- Item Weight: 5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5 x 13.2 inches
- Origin: China
- Item model number: CESMPSC55GRHR
- Manufacturer Part Number: CESMPSC55GRHR
- Wattage: 4 watts
- Shipping Weight: 10.2 pounds
- Date First Available: August 6, 2011
- 14-50R NEMA receptacle is 4 wire, rated at 50-Amp 125/250-Volt; 5-20R NEMA 3 wire receptacle is GFCI protected
- Hub provision is provided for use with Siemens HR-style hubs
- NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure has a lockable latch and the unique design allows the cord to be used with the door closed
- Lugs are suitable for either aluminum or copper wire
The CESMPSC55GRHR is a 60 Amp 120/240V power outlet with a 20 Amp one pole anda 50 Amp two pole circuit breaker designed by Parallx Power Supply. It isideal for the RVer who stores a motorhome, camper, travel trailer or pop-uptrailer and wants electricity near by. Constructed from heavy-duty, powered-coated steel, this outdoor power outlet is rated as a NEMA 3R rainproofenclosure. Unique cover design allows cord to be used while door is closed.Power outlet comes factory wired and assembled. Hub provision is provided foruse with Siemens HR style hubs. Lugs suitable for use with aluminum or copperwire. NEMA RECEP. 14-50R & 5-20R2 GFI
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.