Copernicus Thermochromic Glux
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 0.8 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 7 months and up
- Depending on its temperature it changes from orange to bright yellow.
- Classic putty skills, like bouncing and peeling the comics from the newspaper.
- Silicone Based
- Made in the USA
Glux is a powerful super putty that stretches like rubber, bounces like aball, and tears like paper. It can even shatter like ceramic! Use Glux to workout your stress, and unlock your creative powers. This Thermochromic editionof Glux deceptively appears to consist entirely of a solid orange color; thatis, until you touch or rub it. The human body gives off a lot of heat, andwhen you touch this Glux, it reacts to your body’s heat by changing fromorange to yellow. You can create two-color designs, draw pictures on yourGlux, or just turn the whole thing yellow, all with one hand! ThermochromicGlux is sure to please kids and amaze your friends with its awesome colorshifting abilities.Features: Putty stretches, bounces, tears, and shatters Will never dry out Features orange-to-yellow color changing abilities Heatand touch sensitiveBox Size: 6.00in (15.24cm) x 4.00in (10.16cm) x 1.00in(2.54cm)Recommended for ages 7 and older.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.