Corsair CX Series, CX430M, 430 Watt (430W), Semi Modular Power Supply, 80+ Bronze Certified
Size: 430 Watt
- Brand Name: Corsair
- Item model number: CP-9020058-NA
- Item Weight: 7.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.9 x 3.4 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 5.51 x 5.91 x 3.39 inches
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Date First Available: December 11, 2012
- Modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need
- Built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
Size: 430 Watt | Style: Modular CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic systembuilds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise,easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only thecables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excessheat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermallycontrolled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the largediameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard. And, thematte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give yoursystem a restrained, high-tech look. Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1 From the Manufacturer CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic systembuilds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise,and the flexibility of modular cabling. Overview Modular Cabling The modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need. You get tosave space and reduce clutter for a cleaner-looking build and improvedairflow. Reliable and Compatible CX Series Modular is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-freeinstallation and smooth operation. Low Noise 80PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little orno detectable fan noise during regular operation. Good Looks The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help giveyour system a restrained, high-tech look. Features Corsair Engineering and Quality Control Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team andbuilt to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design andtesting of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes intothe CX Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardlessof your build budget. Modular Cabling System Since the peripheral power cables aren’t hard-wired to the power supply, youcan connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-Ecards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not inyour PC’s case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow. Large-Diameter, Thermally Controlled Fan Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing athermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and thelarge diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard. Black Goes with Everything You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte blackfinish and all-black sleeved cables and connectors help give your system ahigh-tech, restrained look. CX Series Modular Power Supply Units CX430M CX500M CX600M CX750M Dimensions (W x H x L) 150mm x 86mm x 140mm 150mm x 86mm x 140mm 150mm x 86mm x 140mm 150mm x 86mm x 140mm Power 430 Watts 500 Watts 600 Watts 750 Watts 80 Plus Bronze Bronze Bronze Bronze ATX Connector 1 1 1 1 EPS Connector 1 1 1 1 PCI-E Connectors 1 2 2 2 4 Pin Peripheral Connectors 3 4 4 4 SATA Connectors 4 5 6 6 Floppy Connectors 1 1 1 1
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.