CPT Professional Edition: Current Procedural Terminology (Current Procedural Terminology, Professional Ed. (Spiral))
- Series: Current Procedural Terminology, Professional Ed. (Spiral)
- Spiral-bound: 976 pages
- Publisher: American Medical Association Press; 2015 ed. edition (September 30, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 162202026X
- ISBN-13: 978-1622020263
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 1.3 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
Editorial Reviews About the Author The American Medical Association was formed in 1847 to advance the art andscience of medicine while serving as a unified voice for the nationasphysicians. More than 150 years later, it continues to exert a major impact onmedicine in American.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.