Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions
- Paperback: 687 pages
- Publisher: CareerCup; 6th edition (July 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984782850
- ISBN-13: 978-0984782857
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
Editorial Reviews About the Author Gayle Laakmann McDowell is the founder and CEO of CareerCup and the author ofCracking the PM Interview and Cracking the Tech Career. Her background is in software development. She has worked as a softwareengineer at Google, Microsoft, and Apple. At Google, she interviewed hundredsof software engineers and evaluated thousands of hiring packets on the hiringcommittee. She holds a B.S.E. and M.S.E. in computer science from theUniversity of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the Wharton School. She now consults with tech companies to improve their hiring process and withstartups to prepare them for acquisition interviews.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.