Cree Connected 60W Soft White (2700K) Dimmable LED Light Bulb (Single Pack)
- Brand: Cree
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.8 x 2.8 inches
- Item model number: BA19-08027OMF-12CE26-1U100
- Shape: Bulb
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Specific Uses: Indoor use only
- Fixture Features: Dimmable
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Luminous Flux: 815
- Wattage: 11.5 watts
- Incandescent equivalent: 60 watts
- Bulb Features: Dimmable
- Color Temperature: 2700 Kelvin
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Start Up Time: Instant On
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Date First Available: February 15, 2015
- Can be controlled from anywhere with your Android or iOS device
- 815 Lumens
- Uses 81% less energy when compared with an incandescent light bulb
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.64 (based on 3 hrs/day, 11/kWh. costs depend on rates and use)
The Cree Connected LED bulb looks like a light bulb, lights like a bulb, andnow you can control it when you’re on the go. It is a simple, inexpensive wayto customize your home’s lighting. Just install your bulbs, sync with yourhub, then, with your smart phone, control your lights from anywhere.Compatible with multiple home automation systems, the Cree Connected LED bulbworks with either Wink or a ZigBee certified hub. Once installed, you can dimthe lights, set a timer for when you wake up in the morning, or brighten thehouse while you’re away for added security, all from your mobile device.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.