Crosley Keepsake USB Turntable
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- USB enabled for connection to Windows equipped PC and Mac
- Software suite for ripping and editing audio content
- Three speed belt driven turntable mechanism
- RCA outputs with headphone jack
- Dynamic full range stereo speakers. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Crosley Keepsake USB Turntable… a compact music machine! Convert yourcherished vinyls to compact discs and bring ’em on the road for your ride towork! Simply put the record or tape on, load your re-writable CD and press the”record” button to get the ball rollin’. Even easier… rip the vinylsdirectly to your PC with the USB-enabled connection to both PCs and MACs. Andif you’re not looking to record anything right away, just play your vintagetunes over the dynamic full-range speakers that let the sound come alive!Available in black or paprika wood finish. A closer look: Comes with softwaresuite for ripping and editing audio content; Plays CDs; Plays 33 1/3, 45 and78 RPM records; Analog AM / FM radio; Side-mounted cassette deck; Remotecontrol for hands-off manipulation; Dimensions: 17 5/8 x 11 1/4 x 13 3/4″;State Color. Remaster your favorite records for clear-as-a-bell sound! Orderyour Recorder today! Crosley Keepsake USB Turntable
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.