Cuetec Gen-Tek Series 58″ 2-Piece Canadian Maple Billiard/Pool Cue, Blue Tech
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 4 x 4 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: 13-715
- Tiger Everest 10 layer laminated Pigskin tip
- 15 1/2″ Super Slim Taper (S.S.T.) The longest pro taper of any production cue made today
- Weight adjustable
- The shaft is made of Grade A Plus North American Maple
- Constructed with a composite coating to help maintain straightness, be dent, ding and scratch resistant and easy to clean
For over 20 years Cuetec has been making professional caliber cues at pricesthe casual player can afford. Using an original design which is now patented,Cuetec literally re-invented the pool cue by eliminating common problems suchas warping and dents, but most importantly, was able to bring down the cost ofpool cues to a very reasonable price point. With over 200 major tournamentwins, Cuetec is one of the winnings brands in the world. Hundreds of majortitles including no less than 9 World Championships have been won using thelegendary Cuetec hit, balance and power. Just ask past and present WorldChampions as well as many other pros who play exclusively with Cuetec. Shane”The South Dakota Kid” Van Boeing, U.S. Open winner, says “Cuetec has a betterfeel, aiming system and control. Cuetec has a great product and I am happy toendorse them.” Cuetec products are available in a wide variety of beautifulcolors, finishes and unique designs. Also with features such as Adjustableweight Bolt System, Super Slim Taper (S.S.T) and Tiger Tips, there’s a Cuetecstyle to please every taste.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.