Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe, Brushed Stainless
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 15.7 x 7.6 inches
- Item Weight: 13.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 16.4 pounds
- Department: unisex
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Item model number: GR-150
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual-zone temperature control; sear function – can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage; large grilling surface – 240 square inches open
- Integrated drip tray; cleaning/scraping tool; dishwasher-safe accessories; Includes instruction/recipe book
Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe Take Meals to New Heights The CuisinartGriddler Deluxe takes grilling to new heights! It offers six enticing cookingoptions. The reversible grill and griddle plates, combined with dual-zonetemperature control, give home chefs complete control. This grill is perfectfor making pancakes and eggs for breakfast, panini and open-faced sandwichesfor lunch, and burgers or fajitas for dinner. The extra-large grilling surfaceis ideal for entertaining a crowd or making family meals. The new SearBlastfeature locks in the flavor of steaks. With dishwasher-safe accessories, anelegant new look, and 1800 watts of power, deluxe is an understatement.Product Benefits Six Ways to Cook: 240 square inches of cooking surface handlebig orders of bacon and eggs, panini sandwiches, seared filets, and sautedvegetables. Enough Power to Sear: 1800 watts of power and 500F max platetemperatures let you sear meats, fish, and poultry. The 2-minute SearBlastfeature locks in flavors. DuoControl Heating Advantage: Independenttemperature controls let you warm tortillas on one plate while sautingchicken and veggies on the other. Makes combination cooking easier than ever.Adjustable Top Cover for More Cooking Options: The top cover “floats” forclassic contact grilling and manually adjusts to 6 different heights to top-melt. Perfect for open-faced sandwiches and grilled pizzas. Extra-LargeCooking Surface: Cook up to 12 pancakes on the full griddle or grill up to 6burgers in the contact grill position. Quick & Easy Cleanup: Removable plates,drip tray, and scraper are dishwasher safe. Product Features Reversiblenonstick plates flip from grill to griddle, provide a total of 240 squareinches of cooking surface, and are dishwasher safe. Grill side is perfect forgrilling steak, burgers, chicken, and vegetables. Use the griddle side toprepare pancakes, eggs, heat tortillas, even sear scallops. SearBlast meats,fish or poultry at 500F for up to two minutes at a time. Sear on one or bothplates. Height-adjustable top cover with 6 preset height positions. Lower tocontact grill or raise for melting; lock to store. Independent temperaturecontrols provide full range of temperatures, from Warm to 450F, for eachcooking plate. Integrated drip tray removes for easy dishwasher cleanup.Brushed stainless steel housing on the base and cover brings Cuisinart’strademark elegance into any kitchen. Operating the Griddler Deluxe StandardCooking Make sure the Griddler Deluxe is in the PREHEAT position. It isrecommended you preheat with grill in the closed position. Turn the UPPERPLATE and/or LOWER PLATE temperature to the desired setting from Warm to450F. A red indicator light on the selected control will illuminate toindicate that the power is on. It may take up to 12 minutes to reach operatingtemperature, depending on the temperature level that was set. NOTE: The firsttime you use the Griddler Deluxe, it may have a slight odor and may smoke abit. This is normal and common to appliances with nonstick surfaces. When thethermostat has reached operating temperature, a green indicator light insidethe chosen control will indicate that the Griddler Deluxe is ready forcooking. You may vary the setting of the control knob at any time duringcooking. To turn the plate(s) off, simply turn the temperature dial(s) to theOFF position. NOTE: If the unit is on and heated for more than 2 hours, itwill automatically shut off. This is a safety feature of the Griddler Deluxe.To reactivate, simply turn either dial.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.