DC Crisis EV Youth Shoes Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
Special Size: Little Kid (4-8 Years)
Size: 10.5 M US Little Kid
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- Origin: China
- Item model number: CRISIS EV Youth Shoes – K
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Leather and textile
- Rubber sole
- Top Single Hook and Loop Strap
- Elastic Laces + Suede Upper
- Clean Toe
- Emboss Screen Printed Quarter Logo
- Foam Padded Collar
DC Shoes is an American company that specializes in footwear for actionsports, including skateboarding and snowboarding. Founded by Ken Block andDamon Way in 1993, DC quickly grew to a leader in performance skateboardingshoes and renowned action sports brand. Today DC stands as a global brandwhose product line has expanded to include men’s, kid’s and kids’skateboarding and lifestyle shoes, apparel, snowboard boots, outerwear, andaccessories. DC recognizes the fusion between art and skateboarding, takingfootwear to the next level. Delivering uncompromising comfort, durability, andeye-catching fashion, DC is the source for everyday and technicalskateboarding footwear.
We accept all major Credit Cards, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin.
We also offer an Additional 2% Discount for Direct Bank Debit Payments via Kash.com
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.